Can you guess what the top ten New Year’s Resolutions made in 2018 were?
10. Read more.
9. Travel more.
8. Learn something new / get a new hobby.
7. Will not make a resolution.
6. Get organized.
5. Spend more time with family and friends.
4. Spend less, save more.
3. Enjoy life to the fullest.
2. Lose weight.
1. Stay fit and healthy.
That’s a great list with some great ideas…but do you know what is missing? Maintaining good dental hygiene!
As the New Year approaches and you are contemplating what your own resolution will be, why not be a trend-setter and make stellar dental health be your top priority.
Here is a list of the top ten New Year’s Resolutions for 2018, as recommended by dentists. 🙂
10. Donate a bag of toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss to a local charity.
9. Schedule 2 check-ups during the year.
8. Say “no” to the sour gummy worms.
7. Quit smoking / using tobacco products.
6. Use a whitening kit.
5. No more chewing ice!
4. Drink less coffee and tea.
3. Don’t brush your teeth too hard.
2. Gargle with mouthwash once a day.
1. Floss once a day.
Seeing as only 8% of people who made New Year’s resolutions actually keep them, we here at Montgomery Dentistry would love to cheer you on as you commit to keeping your teeth and gums healthy. Do you need to schedule a check-up, or do you simply have some questions you would like answered? Please give us a call! We would love to hear from you.
Credits: header photo